Sunday 10 July 2016

Milos Raonic: ´I never was pressured by my parents

he managerial side of Milos Raonic, a self-proclaimed chief executive in the making, is mirrored in his ever-expanding support network. On the cusp of his grand slam breakthrough, he has enlisted not just one coach but three, not to mention a fitness trainer and physiotherapist to monitor every facet of his preparations as he tries to turn the ‘Big Four’ of men’s tennis into a ‘Big Five’.
If his trio of senior coaches in John McEnroe, Carlos Moya and Riccardo Piatti makes for a confusing hierarchy, then Raonic insists that he simply wants the most eclectic range of viewpoints possible. “I take everybody’s consultations very personally,” he said. “It is my job to weigh up what they’re worth and work out what is best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment